Monday, February 4, 2013

Project Life 2013 | January

I am thrilled to have the first month of Project Life 2013 complete. This year I have decided to take the plunge and use all black and white photos in my album. There are so many colorful and fun cards and embellishments to use. I didn't want my photos to get lost among it all. I have my new camera and the photos
are really important to me.I want the photos to take center stage. I felt like I could achieve this by using dramatic black and white photos! Please let me know that you stopped by!




 






3 comments:

ngizer said...

I stopped by!Love all the pages! So what camera did you end up getting? I got mine too! Yay! Sorry I never got back on the editing. I didn't end up doing anymore. I start Photoshop tomorrow!! Finally.

Sandra H said...

Oh wow these pages are absolutely beautiful xx

Lili said...

Wonderful work, Nicole!! I LOVE your photos! So inspiring!!