Friday, March 2, 2012

WELCOME TO THE CREATIVE MEMORIES BLOG HOP!

Glad you found your way to my blog for the Creative Memories Design Team Blog Hop. Hopefully, you are on your way to spelling out the mystery word by visiting all the blogs. I also hope you have gathered a lot of inspiration on your way too!  If you just came across my blog and would like to participate from the beginning, please go here!

Maybe you can add me to your Google Reader and come back and visit sometime. You can also follow my blog by email by signing up to the right at the top. You will receive an email when I add new content!

Click here to find out more about becoming a Creative Memories Consultant. Or if you are interested in learning how to scrapbook or about the wonderful software available to digi scrap, please click here to find a consultant in your area. They are so helpful and are ready to help you get started with this amazing journey of scrapbooking!

Check out the new products for March here! They are GORGEOUS! I created my digital page using the Enchanted Digital Kit. I hope you can find some inspiration from it!

Instructions: 
1. Insert Enchanted Paper 10 as background.
2. Insert two Ribbons-Black and one Ribbon-Green. Move into place and add light shadows to all three.
3. Cut out a rounded square shape from Enchanted papers 3, 4, and 10. Add light shadows to all and move into place.
3. Insert photo and center on the middle rounded square. Add a light shadow.
4. Insert Celebrate Life Filled and add a light shadow. Move under photo.
5. Insert two Glitter Squares-White, add light shadows and place on top of photo.
6. Insert Flower-Med White, Flower-Med Black and Gem-White. Re-size and move to place on the rounded square to the left. Add heavy shadows to all.
7.  Insert Flower Small Green and add a heavy shadow. Move on top of black rounded square.
8. Insert Enchanted PM3. Add text box on top of it and type your text on it. Select both. Move on top of green flower, rotate and add light shadows.
9. Insert Flower-Med Black and Gem-White. Re-size and move on top of PM3 and Green Flower. Add heavy shadow.
10. Insert text box and type out the date. Place somewhere on the photo or the page.

Now, what you've come for: My letter is the letter "L". Good luck! Continue on by visiting Ginger Williams' Blog hereThanks again for coming and have fun!


10 comments:

Anne Marie Gross said...

Great layout! I have to say that I'm not a big fan of little square embellies. I never know what to do with them! So I loved seeing them on layouts in the blog hop. It's nice to see what the "bling" looks like in digital form too! TFS!

Sue said...

Love it! I love using the shapes with Storybook 4.0, but haven't used the corner rounder yet. This looks so cute, I think I'll try today.

Leslie said...

Great page. I love the the way you organized your page. You're my scrapping hero!!

sandwichinwi said...

This is a really cute layout! I purchased the digi Enchanted yesterday, but haven't had a chance to even open it yet. It's fun to get a sneak peek at all the goodies inside! Can't wait to try out some of the layouts and I'll be bookmarking yours!

Thank you!

Blessings,
Sandwich

Kim said...

Thrilled I found you thru the cm hop. looking forward to coming back.

Michele said...

love the LO for your page! I'm really liking these new kits. TFS!

Grace Tolman said...

great page. I love the color scheme and open space.

Lisa Graham said...

Very nice! I love how CM has both traditional and digital versions of their Power Palette - no need to choose between 2 favorites!!

I'm just a simple gal said...

Oh Nicole, I love your style :) What a great layout!! Your son is adorable!

Gretchen said...

very cool layout!