Thursday, February 9, 2012

Project Life - More Albums!

I admit it. I love Project Life! It's every thing it promises to be. Taken from Becky's Blog:
top 5 reasons everyone loves project life
5. Save time. Save stress.
The organization and design that is Project Life is already figured out for you. Different from traditional scrapbooking, there is no stress about where to place photos, which papers to use, techniques to incorporate, products to coordinate. The work is done. You just add your photos and journaling.
4. No more guilt.
Gone are the days that you feel bad about not doing something with your pictures or your kids' pictures. Now you can actually get those pictures off the computer and into a format that can be enjoyed. Project Life makes photo-displaying story-telling fun and easy.
3. Improve your skills.
Knowing that your pictures and memories are going to be preserved and enjoyed in Project Life, you will naturally improve your photography and writing skills.
2. Incredible value.
We love making scrapbooking not only simple, but affordable. You will have a hard time finding better prices for what you get, especially given the impeccable quality.
1. It's therapeutic.
Whether you add pictures and stories to your Project Life album on a daily, weekly, monthly, or even sporadic basis, you will inevitably find yourself more keenly aware of your blessings and priorities.

So why am I telling your this? Because I am going back to 2008 and making and album all the way up to 2011 with all of her past editions! Oh yea! Totally excited. I think I will start with 2011 and will work my way back. For my 2011 album I will mostly use the Clementine Edition and will move forward from there! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

The Links said...

You can do it!! I'm thinking about going back and doing one to cover my pregnancy and Pearson's first 6 months, which was basically 2011. If I can get that finished. I might go back to 2008 which is when I met Matt. Well technically Dec. 1st 2007 but almost 2008!!