Friday, January 6, 2012

New Opportunities

I am totally taking my OLW {play} to heart when it comes to scrapbooking! I am playing and having a ball with all my new opportunities.

1. Design Team Member for Creative Memories
2. January Guest Creative Team Member for Gina Miller Designs at The Lily Pad. Yes, I am a stalker!
3. CREATIVE TEAM MEMBER for Valorie Wibbens at The Lily Pad. Have you seen her digital pocket protectors for Project Life (PL)? I die! She AND Gina are the reason I have decided to go all digital with the Project Life adventure.

A post on my PL progression will be up in the next week or two. I am finishing some important Creative Memories projects first! Can't wait to share those with you too!

Feeling super excited about all the opportunities and needing to read a book on time management now. HA!
I think I will officially become a night owl again. Cool!

1 comment:

The Links said...

Ahhhhh digital. I don't think I'm ready for that this year. That's too much for me to take on. How about you give me some digi scrapping lessons and I'll tag along with you next year on the digital PL adventure!!!

And seriously I need to take some lessons from you on Time Management. I don't know how you do all of that. I only have a non-mobile baby and I barely get anything done!!!