Thursday, June 2, 2011

What I have been up to....

Hi blog friends! It feels like ages since I've posted on my blog! I have a good reason. I have been spending time off my computer and being more active. I have lost 24 pounds since the beginning of March! I am so excited and feel GREAT! I have 13 pounds to go to reach my goal weight. It's been one of the hardest things I've ever done. I have learned to have self control like I've never had before! The good news is that it gets easier every day. I also started Couch to 5K and I am on week five. It's going well too and is surely helping with my weight loss.

I've given up a couple of my big Creative Team spots with Two Peas in a Bucket and Jessica Sprague. I just couldn't keep up with the workload with my new lifestyle change. I will continue to work with the CTs that you see to the right as long as the work loads don't get too heavy!

I am hoping to get some pages done in the next few days for my CT so stay tuned! I'm a little rusty!

11 comments:

Three Paper Peonies said...

Such an awesome accomplishment!!! You've totally inspired me!

The Links said...

I meant to tell you AGAIN that you look great!! I can really tell you are losing weight. I can't wait to start losing with ya. I'm tired of gaining. 2 and a half more weeks!!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

I'll miss seeing all of your lovely pages in the Inspiration gallery at JS.com! At least I can continue to follow your blog and see all the digi goodness you create :)

Ps. Congrats on all the success with your lifestyle changes!

Mindy Hanson said...

So proud of you for sticking with it Nicole! Congratulations on the success of this journey! Looking forward to seeing your newest pages!!!

Miranda said...

I miss seeing all your great work but love reading about you losing weight. You have to mail me how you did it. I would love to lose 24 pounds and more, LOL. So do tell!!!

Casey Wright said...

Wow! That's awesome - congrats! And good for you for deciding what your path should look like! Can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve!

joscelyne cutchens said...

congrats Nicole!

Sandra said...

Hi, Well done you on your weight loss keep up the good work new follower.......:)Sandra H

Barbara said...

That is Awsome!! I know it is hard to get healthy but that is what matters most, you getting healthy!

Mary Rogers said...

congrats Nicole!! I have been completely missing you and wanted to stop in and say hello...

have a great summer.

xoxo

Sandra said...

Well done you!! it won't be too long before that 13lb comes off keep up the good work:) Sandra H