Wednesday, April 27, 2011

BIG NEWS!

I have often thought about selling my layout design templates, but have been waiting for the right opportunity. I am excited to say that I sold the rights of the templates featured below to the Antioch Company (Creative Memories). They recently launched their website called Pxlcafe offering templates, kits and clip art for personal AND commercial use. Here are the templates created by me NEW in the store today! I hope you enjoy them! I would love to see what you create with them! You can post your pages on the Facebook Fan page in the Page Layout Template Projects page  for a chance to win a gift card to the pxlcafe store!


You can also find some AMAZING kits by one of my favorite designers,  Vinnie Pearce at the store! If you are not a fan on Facebook you should be. They offer specials weekly to Facebook fans!
Thanks for letting me share my BIG news with you!

9 comments:

Smitha said...

This i so awesome Nicole!!! We all think about doing it, but never get round to doing it.. was it a very tedious process?

Very proud of you girl!

Tracy said...

Congratulations Nicole, fantastic news xx

Mary Rogers said...

so proud of you girl!! congrats : )

Shannon Roller said...

Congratulations Nicole! Good on you.

Shannon said...

So exciting!! Congratulations on your new adventure!

Jennifer said...

HUGE Congrats Nicole!! What a great opportunity for you :)

Laure said...

Congrats Nicole, this is good news for you!! xoxo

Java said...

Congrats Nicole! Your templates look amazing! Heading over now to check out your stock! WOO HOO!

Sabee said...

Congrats Nicole! Great news :)