Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Exciting News!

Why is it that every time I try to slow down on my scrapbooking that something really fun turns up that makes me want to scrap more? I think it's just meant to be! I am meant to spend my free time scrapbooking!
I have been asked to be a guest CT Member at MScraps for the month of March! I just went out to choose some kits and WHOA! They have some AMAZING designers and kits. I was like a kid in a candy shop.
Looking forward to sharing my pages with you soon. In the meantime, I get to sport this fun blinky!

4 comments:

Mary Rogers said...

I saw that!! you totally deserved a guest spot! congrats Nicole...(um and yes you were meant to scrap)

Wendy said...

Congrats! I recently found your blog and l-o-v-e your layouts. I even pinned some of them to my boards over at pinterest :)

Margie H said...

Congratulations!! How exciting and I agree with Mary - you were meant to scrap! LOL!!

Shannon said...

Congratulations! What a great recognition.