Sunday, February 20, 2011

Updates!

Hi Blog friends!

I am simplifying my blog in attempts to also simplify my life a bit. I loved doing project 365 last year, but I have to admit it was a bit stressful and time consuming remembering to update it. So, I'm taking a break from it this year. I'll try to post my favorite photos here every now and then :-)

I'm also making an effort to finish Ethan's first year album before he turns two! Therefore, I will only be scrapping other pages when I need to for CT requirements. And I will be doing the minimum for my CT's, which will be hard. I often go above and beyond my requirements. I've come to the conclusion that it's OK not to do that every month!

I'm starting a major weight loss program tomorrow. I'm hoping to get to my goal weight by the last day of May, which includes losing 36 pounds. I think spending less time on the computer and being more active will help me reach my goal! Wish me luck!

That's it for now! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Owleyes Bath Shoppe said...

Good luck! :)

Mindy Hanson said...

Was thinking of you today so I stopped by to stalk you. Think of you often and sending you thoughts of success and thin-ness! Have a blessed day <3