Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Two HUGE announcements!

Returning from vacation involves a lot of laundry and catching up. The laundry is almost there and I think I've filtered through most of my emails...whew!

While I was gone, I was honored with invitations to join two AMAZING creative teams! Here's the scoop!

My first new team is with Paislee Press. I've always drooled over Liz's amazing products. Her minimalist style and approach to scrapbooking is amazing! I only hope I can create layouts that will do her creations  justice! I seriously feel like I'm dreaming every time I think about the fact that I'm on her creative team. TRUE honor! Here's a peek at one of her newest releases. It's available at her guest shop at Catscrap. Her store home is at Oscraps.

My second new team is with Three Paper Peonies. I just happened to come across her blog one day and completely fell in love with her designs! They are also simple and just always have the perfect theme and charm that I'm looking for. Jaime also owns a stationery company, which captures my heart as well.
I was thrilled to see that she was having a CT call. I applied right away and am thrilled to be surrounded by so much talent on this team as well! Here is a sneak peek of what she's working on!
Her store home can be found at MScraps.

4 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

congrats! these kits you're peeking look great!

Miranda said...

Congrats Nicole and I am sure you can make these designs work, you have a great style that I am very much in love with. Have a great time designing for them. Can't wait to see all you designs.

Mindy Hanson said...

YAY Nicole! I am so thrilled for you. The style you have settled in to will complement these designs so nicely. Congratulations dear girl. You truly have such amazing talent!

Mary Rogers said...

yeah Nicole!! Congrats on the Paislee Press team!! you are amazing : )