Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'M A DREAM GIRL AT LITTLE DREAMER DESIGNS

Hi all! As you know, I was a guest dream girl last month for Little Dreamer Designs.
WELL........Michelle Coleman, one of the owners/designers asked if I would like to be an offical "Dream Girl" and contribute to their Creative Team. Well, it was all that I could do not to run around my house jumping up and down. I am on cloud nine because I LOVE their designs and now I get to choose whatever I would like to create my albums for my girls! I'm like a kid in a candy store! Thanks again, Little Dreamer Designs for keeping me around!

www.littledreamerdesigns.com

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Congratulations. I LOVE LOVE looking at your pages. Really makes me want to get more serious about going digital! I would need a personal lesson from you!!